Starting Date: January 1st 2013
End Date: September 29th, 2015
Goals completed so far: 4
Goals failed so far: 0
Goals in progress: 4
Completed goals will be
displayed like this and marked with a ♥
Goals in progress will be displayed like this.
Failed goals will be displayed like this.
Day Zero Goals
Make dinner for Loverboy ♥
- Spend the night at the St. Pancras Hotel.
- Visit Paris.
- Go on a picnic.
- Go to an exhibit at the Victoria & Albert Museum together.
- Take Loverboy to Belgium to see where I grew up.
- Take Loverboy on a weekend away to Ostend.
- Attend Eroticon 2013.
- Get a personal domain name for the blog.
- Get published in 5 anthologies.
- Write a novella and get it published.
- Write the first 10k of a novel.
- Find a job that suits my qualifications.
- Save up 500 pounds towards our own flat.
- Save up 500 pounds towards an activity of choice.
- Make a weekly shopping list for four weeks.
- Don’t buy a book for two weeks.
- Drink 1l of water every day for a week.
- Find a cheap gym class to join.
- Brush my teeth twice a day for a week.
- Eat two pieces of fruit every day for the duration of the DZP.
- Eat one piece of veg every day for the duration of the DZP.
- Collect ten vintage issues of a magazine of choice.
- Read five classic books.
- See 10 classic movies.
- See a movie at the Prince Charles Cinema.
- Read the Millennium Trilogy.
- Read Catch-22.
- Read 50 books I haven’t read before. (4/50)
- Go to the cinema once a week for two months.
- Find a good coffee place.
Join the library.♥ Find a hairdresser that suits me.♥
- Find a dentist that gets me.
- Find a place that does a decent breakfast.
- Find a new flat for me and Loverboy.
- Make my own holiday cards for a year.
- Learn how to crochet.
- Learn how to knit properly.
- Successfully complete one knitting project.
- Donate to five charities.
- Smile to 20 random strangers on the Tube.
- Give to every busker/street performer I encounter for a week.
- Donate unwanted books to the library
- Do one good thing for another person every Friday for two months.
- Ride the London Eye.
- Buy a Lomo camera.
- Take burlesque lessons.
- Take a stand up comedy course.
- Make it an entire week without watching Come Dine With Me.
- Try five new sexual positions.
- Go to a burlesque performance together.
- Book a night at a hotel for no other reason than to be away for a night.
- Perform a striptease for Loverboy.
- Start my own podcast.
- Finish writing Piano Man.
- Rewrite The Candy Lads.
- Buy a garden gnome for the lounge.
- Write five songs.
- Have at least one of those songs put to music.
- Successfully have a request played on the radio.
- Read one Shakespeare play. (Reading A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
- Attend five plays of choice.
- Read The Vagina Monologues.
- Perform my poetry on stage again.
- Visit five London museums.
- Have sex outdoors.
- Go to a James gig.
- Successfully bake an apple pie.
- Compete in a writing contest.
- Get my ears pierced.
- Get a tattoo.
- Listen to one TED talk every week for two months.
- Watch a documentary every week for two months.
- Attend Slutwalk.
- Read all of Marian Keyes’s books.
- Get published on five new websites.
- Join a boxercize class.
- Wake up an hour early in the morning for three weeks.
- Start reading The Sandman series.
- Watch all three series of The Killing.
- Watch all ten series of Red Dwarf.
- Self-publish a volume of stories on Amazon.
- Invest in a fountain pen and leather-bound notebook.
- Write 1000 words a day for a month.
- Go to a fan convention.
- Write a monologue.
- Watch Prime Minister’s Questions every week for a month. (1/4)
- Do Project 365.
- Go to an Adam Kay gig.
- Learn how to make jewellery.
- Plant a herb garden.
- Write a manifesto of some sorts.
- Learn basic first aid.
- Learn 50 new things by clicking the random articles button on Wikipedia.
- Start reading two new magazines.
- See Dara O’Briain live.
- Buy a dress without looking at the price tag.
- Make five collages.
Read one book that I never thought I would read.
101. See Lady Gaga in concert.